Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

So we survived the Mayan Apocalypse.  The 21st was rather underwhelming.  I also survived my final week of work which included a midnight showing of The Hobbit and back to back work days.  I have went to one final Christmas party and skipped out on another which quickly became a national crisis.  I have received multiple blessings in this holiday season and continue to pray for one more, a new job.  Until then I am focusing on getting myself into college again and hopefully finishing up my Bachelors.  We shall see.  I'm taking it one day at a time.

I am 263lbs now, 114lbs and dropping.  I am incorporating protein more doggedly so the weight loss has slowed again but so has my hair loss and the sizes continue to drop.  I am working on sliding into a size 18.  I now can wear a size 20.  That is down from a size 28/30.  Of course I want to be smaller but this is in only 7 months and I can't be sad or discouraged.  My life has been completely changed!

I have had so many experiences and emotions raging throughout November and December and find it difficult now to articulate them so I'm making this a short post.  I may or may not post New Years Resolutions.  I just don't believe there should be an exact time to improve upon yourself and everyday we awake, from the brink of death, we have a chance to start something great in a commonly mediocre life.  If you see an opportunity grab it.  Even the mistakes are worth the effort we exert and experience we gain.

Happy Holidays and One Love,

Fat Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment